Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Obama Bod

MARINA Kamen aka MARINA here! I am a Musical Fitness Expert here in NYC who was recently quoted along side of Arnold Schwartz... in The NY Post on the article regarding Obama's "Bod". http://tinyurl.com/943j4p ...click link to view full article.

I am also a 50 year old mother of 3 who has lost 100 pounds!
I am also a producer, vocalist, choreographer and multi-instrumentalist in New York City. In addition to my work on countless commercials over the past 25 years, I'm known for my Billboard and music charting record releases. An innovator in online distribution, my catalogue of over 400 songs and more than 30 albums are currently being distributed around the globe with companies including International Audible.com, IAmplify.com & Lodingo Austrailia. In 2005, I was awarded the first People's Choice Award in Podcasting for my original musical health and fitness programming. This enabled me to launch MarinaOnline.com which now offers over 1,000 of my musical downloadable products.
I have also been covered by The New York Times, The LA Times, The NY Post, Prevention Magazine, Newsweek Magazine and Family Circle Magazine and have made appearances on The Discovery Health Televison Network, PBS, Nickelodean (The N), WOR Radio, and ABC News.



i2euwkht7q
Health Directory
Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

No comments: